Indication of Obagi Tretinoin Cream 0.1% 0.7 oz
This product is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your mouth, eyes, vagina, or the corners of your nose.
Important Safety Information
While using, you should:
- Minimize exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds, and ultraviolet light.
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15, wear protective clothing and a wide-brimmed hat
- Stop using if you get a sunburn
- Avoid washing your skin too often, scrubbing the affected skin, or using other products with a drying effect, including other products containing tretinoin, unless recommended by your healthcare provider.
Before using, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- Contact your healthcare provider if you develop itching or rash while using.
- Have a skin condition called eczema
- Have a sunburn
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or to breastfeed
What are the possible side effects?
- Skin dryness, burning, redness, excessive flaking, or peeling. If you develop these symptoms your healthcare provider may tell you to stop using it for a while, decrease the number of applications, or stop using it completely.
Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. You are encouraged to report the negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088